The 2019 Sports Medicine Symposium, provided by Norton Sports Health and KORT, is designed to give physicians, health care providers and athletic trainers the latest scientific and clinical information about sports medicine, including injury prevention, medical and surgical treatments, and rehabilitative therapies for athletes.
Continuing education credits will be provided.
Friday, June 21
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Louisville Slugger Field
401 E. Main St.
Saturday, June 22
8 a.m. to noon
Norton Orthopedic & Hand Center
Norton Medical Plaza II – Brownsboro
9880 Angies Way
Continuing education credits
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits: 11.00
- Confirmed attendance: 11.00
- Physicians – Friday and Saturday: $125
- Physicians – Friday: $100
- Physicians – Saturday: $35
- Residents and students – Friday and Saturday: $50
- Residents and students – Friday: $35
- Residents and students – Saturday: $35
- Other providers – Friday: $75
- Other providers – Friday and Saturday: $100
- Other providers – Saturday: $35