Stephanie A. Merimee, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon, has joined the team at Norton Louisville Arm & Hand. Dr. Merimee has a medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the University of South Florida and Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Tampa, Florida. Prior to coming back to Louisville, Dr. Merimee completed a fellowship in hand and upper extremity surgery at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
Dr. Merimee is a Louisville native and graduated from Assumption High School. She earned an athletic scholarship to play volleyball for the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, where she played all four years. In her spare time, Dr. Merimee enjoys a variety of outdoor sports, including running, beach volleyball, water-skiing and snow skiing.
Why Choose Norton Louisville Arm & Hand
- Nine board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians at four locations in Louisville provide comprehensive treatment — often without surgery.
- Our providers offer treatments for common conditions such as carpal tunnel, arthritis, ganglion cyst, mallet finger, trigger finger, numbness in the hands and wrists, and fractures of the fingers, hand, wrist and elbow.
- Norton Louisville Arm & Hand specialists include national leaders in treating the unique needs of growing children.
- Get an appointment within a week and sometimes the same day.
- Medicare, Medicaid, workers’ compensation and most major commercial insurance plans accepted.
- Book appointments, get alerts when an earlier appointment becomes available, communicate with your medical provider, refill prescriptions and more through your free Norton MyChart account.