The new Norton Breast Health Center – Brownsboro, now open and located at Norton Medical Plaza III-Brownsboro, provides care for all types of breast health issues. Patients have timely access to multiple providers and services in one convenient location, including breast surgeons, advanced practice providers, a clinical support team and breast imaging.
The center will include a breast clinic, operated by Norton Cancer Institute with services including but not limited to:
- Same-day appointments available
- Consultations and management for breast skin change, palpable mass/lump, breast pain, breast cancer and other issues
- Breast surgery consultation
- High-risk breast cancer patient evaluation and management
- Genetic counseling services
The facility also features the Norton Breast Diagnostic Center with services including:
- Screening and diagnostic mammography, including 3-D tomosynthesis
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Bone density testing
“We will be able to deliver individualized treatment and care tailored for each patient’s needs, with additional follow-up tests and procedures often available the same day,” said Nancy Pile, M.D., director of breast imaging.
Refer a patient
Providers with Norton Healthcare Epic access may use an ambulatory referral to “REF 403 Breast Ctr Bro” or click here for the online referral form.