Norton Community Medical Associates, the primary care practice arm of Norton Medical Group, is actively recruiting for primary care physicians to join its team of over 300 medical providers specializing in family medicine, internal medicine, internal medicine/pediatrics and urgent care.
From urban to rural locations, large to small practices, and population mixes of all types, our Norton Community Medical Associates adult primary care practices offer you an opportunity to practice primary care in a setting that fits your career goals while always being connected to the area’s leading health care provider, Norton Healthcare. We have 34 locations throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana and surrounding communities.
Opportunity features competitive compensation that includes a sign on bonus, relocation assistance and a production bonus option. Up to $100,000 in student loan reimbursement for candidates coming out of residency and $60,000 retention bonus for experienced physicians relocating into the market.
- Compensation plan based on work relative value unit (wRVU) productivity as well as a value-based incentive bonus plan with a focus on quality and patient experience
- Flexibility to work full time or part time in outpatient-only setting
- Hospitalist coverage for patients is available through more than 45 physicians and 20 advanced practice providers
- Continuing medical education (CME) opportunities within Norton Healthcare and funds available for additional CME
- Offices are equipped with a multifunctional team, including dedicated medical assistant, desk nurse and nurse navigator; offices are led by practice management to handle day-to-day operations, including billing, coding, recruiting, information services and more, allowing physicians to focus on patient care
- Certified by National Committee for Quality Assurance as a patient-centered medical home
- Medical degree/diploma
- Residency/fellowship certification
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible