Primary Care Physician Career Opportunity
Norton Healthcare Services
Norton Children's Services
To discuss this opportunity, contact Amanda Keller, senior physician recruiter, Norton Medical Group.
Norton Community Medical Associates, the primary care practice arm of Norton Medical Group, is actively recruiting for primary care physicians to join its team of over 300 medical providers specializing in family medicine, internal medicine, internal medicine/pediatrics and urgent care.
From urban to rural locations, large to small practices, and population mixes of all types, our Norton Community Medical Associates adult primary care practices offer you an opportunity to practice primary care in a setting that fits your career goals while always being connected to the area’s leading health care provider, Norton Healthcare. We have 34 locations throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana and surrounding communities.
About the Position
- Compensation plan based on work relative value unit (wRVU) productivity as well as a value-based incentive bonus plan with a focus on quality and patient experience
- Flexibility to work full time or part time in outpatient-only setting
- Hospitalist coverage for patients is available through more than 45 physicians and 20 advanced practice providers
- Continuing medical education (CME) opportunities within Norton Healthcare and funds available for additional CME
- Offices are equipped with a multifunctional team, including dedicated medical assistant, desk nurse and nurse navigator; offices are led by practice management to handle day-to-day operations, including billing, coding, recruiting, information services and more, allowing physicians to focus on patient care
- Certified by National Committee for Quality Assurance as a patient-centered medical home
- Medical degree/diploma
- Residency/fellowship certification
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible
The affiliation between Norton Healthcare, UofL Physicians – Pediatrics, and the University of Louisville School of Medicine makes it easier for children and their families to access comprehensive general surgery care connected to the Norton […]Read Full Story
The latest episode of the “MedChat” podcast, “Common Issues in Women’s Health” is now available. Often times, when female patients seek medical attention it is either for a specific complaint or their annual wellness exam. […]Read Full Story
Virginia F. Barbosa, M.D. Pediatric Psychiatry Sara “Sally” G. Diebold, M.D. Pediatrics Mary E. Knights, M.D. Pediatrics Joseph C. Pappalardo, M.D. Pediatrics Deborah I. Wallace, M.D. Pediatrics Sara Monroe, APRN Pediatrics Katherine S. Passafiume, APRN […]Read Full Story
When a child is referred for short stature, pediatric endocrinologist Catalina Cabrera Salcedo, M.D., said providers first need to ask: Is the patient really short? Dr. Cabrera Salcedo, an endocrinologist with Norton Children’s Endocrinology, affiliated […]Read Full Story