Expanding our team to better serve the community
Norton Vascular Surgery welcomes Ferenc Nagy, M.D., and Stephen B. Self, M.D., to our team of board-certified vascular surgeons. They bring with them the new minimally invasive transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR) procedure, designed to reduce the risk of stroke during the insertion of a stent.
Procedures used by our team of specialists include:
• Balloon angioplasty and stenting
• Bypass surgery
• Carotid endarterectomy
• Endovascular abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysm repair with stent grafts
• Endovenous laser therapy treatment
• Hemodialysis access
• Radiofrequency and laser ablation
Our team of seven board-certified and fellowship-trained vascular surgeons works closely with skilled specialists from cardiology, neurology and radiology to evaluate and treat patients with vascular disease. This coordinated approach ensures that patients with vascular disease receive the most comprehensive and personal care.
We are adding two additional locations to better serve your patients, bringing our total clinic locations to six.
• Dixie Highway (new location)
• Gray Street Medical Building (downtown)
• Norton Medical Plaza East – Audubon
• Norton Medical Plaza III – Brownsboro
• Norton Medical Plaza 1 – St. Matthews
• Shelbyville, Kentucky (new location)
To make a referral, call (502) 636-7242 or click here.