Norton Healthcare launched the Norton Complex Care Clinic in Louisville to treat patients with hepatitis C. A new location is now open in Corydon, Indiana to bring expertise and educational resources to patients in the community.
The clinic offers liver health education, treatment options and ongoing care. The new clinic is located at:
Norton Complex Care Clinic – Corydon
Harrison County Hospital
Medical Pavilion, Suite 110
1263 Hospital Drive NW
Corydon, IN 47112
Hepatitis C screening recommendations
Norton Healthcare has established aggressive screening guidelines to properly care for patients at risk for hepatitis C. All pregnant women will be screened, and we recommend primary care providers screen patients who:
• Have tattoos or piercings
• Are sexually active and not in a long-term monogamous relationship
• Are imprisoned for more than two days or have a history of arrests or incarceration
• Are drug users or have a history of drug use
• Were born between 1945 and 1965
To refer a patient diagnosed with hepatitis C to the Norton Complex Care Clinic in Corydon, call (812) 734-0912 or refer online here.